£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a 0-25 Disabilities Team for Wandsworth Council.
- To carry a caseload (long term and short term) as allocated by the Team Manager / Deputy Team Manager and within the priorities of the Special Needs, Disability and Psychology Service.
- To act as a Duty social worker at direction of the Deputy Team Manager.
- To maintain a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- Act in the role of the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, particularly child / adult protection, looked after child cases and legal proceedings (which might relate to children or adults)
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need / young adults with disabilities and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly
- Bring together and coordinate the team around the child (young person)/ service user to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding;