£85 - £95 per day
15 days ago
Long term perm
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a pupil administrator at a secondary SEN school in the South West London area?
We are looking for an experienced administrator within an educational setting to join a growing and prestigious secondary SEN school set in Wandswroth, South West London. The school prides itself on being academically rigorous and puts an emphasis on a commitment to learning and outstanding teaching.
This role is temp to perm, once established within the position a move to permanent will be made with a competitive package!
The main purpose for the role is to undertake the efficient and accurate maintenance of pupil and parent records, co-ordination of extra-curricular events and all other ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Main responsibilities may include and not limited to:
- Maintaining all pupil and parent records
- Supporting the senior leadership in producing pupil reports
- Managing operating systems such as ParentPay and SIMS/Cloud School
- Providing administrative support to SEN/Safeguarding teams
- Being part of the wider administrative team in supporting teachers and students
Skills knowledge and experience required is:
- Educated to GCSE Level with 5 GCSE's to A*-C
- Prior administrative experience within educational setting
- High level of confidentiality
- Good skills with strong time management
- Prior experience in using Cloud School or SIMs
- Prior experience in using ParentPay or School Comms is advantageous but not essential
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.