£450 - £550 per hour + Depending on Experience
20 days ago
Public Health Specialist - Programme Delivery - Sutton Council - Up to £550 per day!
- 3-6 months with potential of fixed term
- Working remotely initially but coming into the office in Sutton as restrictions ease.
- Prefer local authority experience.
- Apply professional judgement to interpret and apply policies and procedures to meet specific local or service needs.
- Provide day to day management and professional supervision to staff to ensure operational plans and activities are delivered effectively.
- Provide assurance that the Council's operations are being conducted within defined regulatory, statutory and professional standards.
- Lead projects and implement changes and improvements within agreed cost, time and quality standards.
- Where relevant: manage service level budgets and resources in order to support the delivery of intended outcomes and demonstrate value for money.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.