£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Public Health Consultant to work in Wandsworth Council.
To work with Directors of Public Health (DsPH) across South West London (SWL) to provide public health leadership and expertise to support the development of the South West London Integrated Care System (SWL ICS) so it improves population health and tackles inequalities. This includes:
- Contributing to and influencing the development of system wide strategies, plans and programmes
- Helping develop the ICS approach to tackling inequalities particularly through a focus on wider determinants
- Ensuring the development and embedding of a successful population health management approach
- Building a focus on prevention and early intervention
- Supporting the development of an effective approach to monitoring progress of the ICS in improving outcomes for residents.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly