£75 - £80 per day
11 months ago
Psychology Graduate - SEN Teaching Assistant - Southwark
Are you an enthusiastic and proactive Psychology graduate, looking for further experience as a Teaching Assistant post supporting ASD?
- SEN Teaching Assistant Job role
- Psychology Graduate Required - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Outstanding Primary School in London
- Excellent Opportunity for a Graduate Looking to Train as an Educational Psychologist or Teacher
- Primary School with versatile Inclusion Team and Fantastic Leadership
- Southwark based Primary School
- Interview in September - then Starting in September
- This Teaching Assistant post is suitable for a Psychology graduates only
- £75-80 a day
An outstanding Southwark primary school are looking to employ an experienced psychology graduate to support 2 pupils with ASD. The Head and SENCO would like to meet a Psychology graduate with previous experience of supporting pupils with ASD. This SEN Teaching Assistant post involves the graduate supporting 2 ASD pupils for the entire academic year.
This SEN Teaching Assistant post would be suitable for a Psychology graduate, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
It might also be suitable for a graduate with a knowledge of ASD looking for experience of SEN before training to become a teacher. The head teacher can offer the SEN Teaching Assistant a school where pupils are willing to learn, and where they are supported by talented and experienced support staff.
Found in Southwark, South East London, this school is a nurturing primary and is a brief walk from a busy rail and tube station.
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.