£7 - £85 per day
6 days ago
Long term perm
Are you are graduating with a Psychology Degree this year and considering a career in education? Are you passionate about education and see yourself as a future leader for young people? I you are an engaging, personable and caring Psychology Graduate keen to gain practical classroom experience in the new academic year, then this could be the opportunity you have been searching for.
Remedy Education is working with a large, inclusive, diverse SEN Secondary School in Greenwich who are seeking a LSA to start long term in September 2021.
The Teaching Assistant position on offer will commence September and run for the entirety of the following academic year. The working hours are 9am to 3:30pm and this role £80 - £90 per day based. Located in Greenwich, South East London, this school is well serviced by public transport and free parking is available for those who drive. Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please do not delay your application if you are interested!
*** Teaching Assistant opportunity - SEN Secondary School in Greenwich
*** Full time, Long Term Contracts commencing September - runs until July 2022
*** Open to all Graduates from a Psychology discipline with excellent communication skills and a passion for education!
*** Superb opportunity for aspiring teacher seeking practical experience in education
The Role - Teaching Assistant - Greenwich, South East London:
- As a Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside class teachers to provide individual support to students who have special educational needs, are facing barriers to their learning, or who require additional support to stay engaged, motivated and to participate in the classroom
- You will also have the opportunity to plan (with guidance from Teachers), prepare and deliver individual or small group intervention sessions outside of the classroom, focusing on your specialist subjects
- This role will also see you performing pastoral care duties for an assigned form tutor group and covering lessons when required
The Candidate -Teaching Assistant - Greenwich, South East London:
- The successful candidate for this opportunity will have recently, or will be soon, graduating from University with a Psychology Subject Degree
- This position is particularly suited to a graduate interested in pursuing a career in education
- You will be a confident, engaging individual who can easily build rapport and successful relationships with students and staff alike
- No prior experience is required for these opportunities, as all training will be provided, and Remedy has extensive CPD courses available to further your education and progression
How to Apply - Teaching Assistant - Greenwich, South East London:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant in Greenwich, or to discuss any of our other support positions, please email your CV to Carly Walters today on or click 'Apply Now!'