£80 - £85 per day
10 days ago
Psychology Graduate - ASD support - Southwark
" Are you a recent Psychology Graduate looking to start your first full-time ASD role?
- Psychology graduate for ASD support starting ASAP or in June
- Psychology Graduates sought after for 'Outstanding' school in Southwark
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Psychology Graduates 2:1 or above - nurturing and attentive
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This ASD Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology Graduate with a 2:1 degree and some prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with those with Autism. As the chosen Psychology Graduate, you will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful psychology graduate will work 1:1 and with small groups of ASD pupils to contribute to the positive development in those pupil's education.
Based in Southwark, this school are warmly welcoming a Psychology Graduate to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils.
Send your CV to Sophie at Remedy
If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390