3 months ago
Can you inspire even the most reluctant student to take to the stage?
Remedy Education is currently looking for an exceptional Performing Arts Teacher on a full-time basis to become a key colleague within the Performing Arts Department of this Pupil Referral Unit in North London on a long term basis with a view of becoming a permanent member of staff.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated and skilled Performing Arts Teacher who specialises in Music and Drama
- An enthusiastic teacher, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
- A Performing Arts Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career
As a Performing Arts enthusiast, you will have the ability to deliver various different specialisms within your subject, including Music and Drama.
To join us and be successful in this Performing Arts Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Previous experience in working within a pupil referral unit
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Zeki at Remedy Education today for consideration.