£75 - £95 per day
10 months ago
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, capable of working with pupils with challenging behaviour? Or, are you a strong teaching assistant from the maintained sector seeking a new challenge in a PRU school?
A fantastic PRU school in South London, which caters for pupils with challenging behaviours requires strong and enthusiastic teaching assistant for a long-term role.
Class sizes are very small, and excellent support will be in place to assist the teacher within the classroom. However, this role will entail working with pupils who have been excluded from mainstream schools who have challenging behaviours, so previous experience of working with pupils in a similar setting is undoubtedly advantageous.
Ideally, you will:
- Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
- Have previous experience working with children with challenging behaviours
- Confidence differentiating lessons for pupils with a range of different academic
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills
- Familiarity with instructional approaches required to facilitate complete access
to the curriculum for pupils with challenging behaviours
In return, Remedy Education offers its candidates:
- Outstanding rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a PRU setting, please feel free to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.