£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work within Oxfordshire County Council.
To successfully deliver infrastructure schemes via project programme, budget management, commissioning / management of design consultants, design approvals, procurement, stakeholder communication. To support the Senior Project Manager and/or Programme Lead and oversee the delivery of the major transport projects through design and construction, ensuring successful delivery that offers value for money and achieves targets set.
- Pro-actively deliver all aspects of successful projects that offer best value for money and achieve commercial targets.
- Where appropriate to act as the expert within the identified field of the job description e.g. drainage, trees, bridges or liaise with external expertise etc.
- To manage or coordinate staff who are working within the same specialist service area (maybe across geographical areas) to ensure shared outcomes are delivered.
- To manage delivery of individual schemes / projects relating to the service area.
- To manage budgets in accordance with the council's policies and procedure
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly