East Sussex, England
£350 - £450 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Adults Project Manager to work within East Sussex Council.
- To develop, implement and lead on specific projects related to the Continuing Health Care Team and Transformation Board. Programme, which improve outcomes for clients and carers, and support service development and integrated delivery
- Lead specific service development projects to improve efficiency and the experience of clients and carers, whilst ensuring best use of public resources.
- Ensure the achievement of agreed outcomes and objectives within agreed timescales and available resources.
- Jointly set up systems and processes with colleagues and partners, to ensure new developments are appropriately aligned to and integrated with other key projects and work-streams
- Undertake cost/benefit analysis and produce business cases where appropriate.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly