about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Programme Manager to work within Westminster Councils Digital & Innovation Service.
- Support the delivery of the Digital & Innovation Work stream - organising, directing and motivating individuals to ensure the successful delivery of a range of projects.
- Undertake full project management duties as required, including the production of high-quality documentation within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Own the development of Business Cases considering the costs and financial benefits associated with services.
- Ensure the project produces a result that can achieve the benefits defined in that documentation
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Manage project budgets, ensuring outcomes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Understand when delegated decision making is required and take responsibility for change controls, assuring the overall direction and integrity of the project is maintained.
- Maintain and manage stakeholder relationships; establishing and promoting the meeting of stakeholder objectives, undertaking reporting as required, and where necessary providing an arbitration function.
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers and partners (as required) to secure services or products and agree appropriate costings (taking into considerations any procurement).
- Provide project management best practice guidance for the Council's Project Managers and Project Teams.
- Manage projects which you are not directly accountable for, taking responsibility for their accurate scoping, resourcing, reporting and delivery.
- Lead procurement activity where required.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly