£450.00 - £500.00 per day + Outside IR35
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Programme Manager to work in Haringey Council. This role is paying up to £500 per day and is outside IR35.
To provide strategic direction in the development and implementation of multiple projects across SEND, including the identification and scoping of new projects aligned to the Dedicated School Grant with the aim of reducing spend. The successful candidate must have significant experience and expertise in working within children's services and can provide evidence of using project management methodologies and associated tools.
- Strategic leadership and a track record of managing high priority SEND projects
- Solid experience of successful programme delivery across multiple agencies and stakeholder groups
- Experience of successfully working within regulatory frameworks and partners
- Experience of engagement and communication with different audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver complex projects on time and on budget
- Highly developed programme management skills, including management of risk
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal reporting
- Ability to navigate political environments and work cooperatively with partners from a range of background
- A sound understanding of SEND legislation and policy imperatives, including inspection frameworks
- A sound understanding of public sector organisations, their roles, accountability and ways of working
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly