East London, London
£20 - £30 per hour
22 days ago
Remedy Tutors is a specialist tuition agency who works closely with schools and local authorities to provide qualified teachers for 1:1 tuition for children with complex needs.
Alternative Provision tutors needed in East London to provide one-to-one tuition to looked after children who may be temporarily lacking a school placement, be excluded from school, have medical needs or special needs, young offender or out of permanent school setting or educational provision.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - An enhanced DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills
- ESSENTIAL - A teaching qualification
- ESSENTIAL - minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is necessary
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
As an Alternative Provision Tutor, you will be taking on Primary, KS3, GCSE and/or A-level subjects to local students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home or a local library. You will be required to provide weekly updates and reports on the students' progress.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please contact Sandra @ Remedy Tutors on 0208 418 1393.