£23.50 - £25.50 per hour + DOE
10 days ago
- Provide direction and technical advice to Estate Management team colleagues, as appropriate, or as directed by the Group Asset Manager
- Provide good quality professional advice to Estate's customers on estate management and valuation matters, and to advise Service Directorate colleagues on professional and technical issues
- Contribute to the delivery of Managed budgets on target, including the delivery of any agreed savings and efficiency's targets
- Deliver property disposals within appropriate timescales and in line with best value requirements, which contribute to the delivery of annual Capital Receipts targets
- Carry out rent reviews and tenancy renewals/grants which contribute to the delivery of the annual revenue targets.
- Have the ability to recognise and create opportunities for maximising returns from the wider property portfolio, to develop and lead innovative solutions to create added development value through investment and diversification