Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £85 per day
7 months ago
Primary Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistant - Tower Hamlets, London
Do you love providing the best support and care for children of all abilities? Are you an enthusiastic, supportive and emotive individual? Do you have experience working with children of varies levels of ability?
We are looking for the most talented and spectacular Primary Teaching Assistants to help and supporting teaching in some of the most exciting primary schools in Tower Hamlets, London.
You will be joining a team of teachers and teaching assistants who provide the best care and education to the young generation of Tower Hamlets, London. You will be responsible for aiding the learning of children on an individualistic basis that suits their needs. Every child deserves to learn in an environment that helps them excel, develop and grow.
Who are we looking for? Successful candidates will be:
- Seeking a primary teaching assistant job in Tower Hamlets, London
- Child centred - dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Exceptional differentiation abilities; able to plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the unique needs of each child;
- Provide 1:1 care to children who require assistance.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
- Assess and record pupils' progress and consistently to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Able to play a vital role in the safeguarding of the children. Ensuring safeguarding procedures are strictly adhered to and complied.
We will ask you to provide relevant references and an up to date DBS that is either on the update service or be prepared to process a new application through Level 7.
When you work with Level 7, You Get
- Competitive pay rates.
- Opportunities to progress your career in a nurturing environment.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated personal consultant.
- Access to our own Academy for leading CPD courses.
PLUS, with our 'recommend a friend', you will be rewarded for introducing us to likeminded professionals!