£70 - £80 per day
over 1 year ago
Primary Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - September 2019
I am currently working with a fantastic and vibrant school in the borough of Islington who are eager to appoint a Primary Teaching Assistant with a strong academic background.
With progress 8 scores above +0.80, and attainment scores exceeding 50, this school is looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant who can work with KS1 - KS2 children and can maintain these incredibly high produced results.
Primary Teaching Assistant - ROLE:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Dedicated KS1-KS2 in class support
- Conducting 1:1 and group interventions
- Working with a range of pupils - raising attainment
- September start - Full-Time - Long-term position (till the end of the academic year)
- Paid £70 - £80 per day
Primary Teaching Assistant - ABOUT YOU:
- 1st class or 2:1 degree from a top-class university
- Excellent academic background - GCSEs & A-level
- Must be confident with a daily positive attitude
- Perfect for aspiring Teachers!
Primary Teaching Assistant - SCHOOL:
- Outstanding graded school
- Fantastic Mixed all-through school
- Excellent facilities - well equipment classrooms
- Popular and highly rated school in the community
- Staff and pupils perform highly!
If you would love to be a Primary Teaching Assistant at this all-through school, then click APPLY NOW to be immediately considered or contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.