£70 - £85 per day
19 days ago
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant | Lewisham - Outstanding Primary School | ASAP Start
Are you looking for a direct 1:1 and/or a group SEN Teaching Assistant role, starting in September, which will give you a great insight into SEN school life?
With vacancies throughout the key stages, there is ample opportunity to attend a trial day and be offered one of the following roles:
- Reception - Male with mild ADHD
- Year 1 - Male with mild Autism
- Year 5 - Male with SEMH
Read of below and apply now to receive a phone call if shortlisted!
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Choose from Reception - Year 5 SEN support
- Supporting a variety of needs - Autism, ADHD, Behaviour
- Supporting the class teacher in a general capacity
- September 2019 - July 2020
- Typical working hours 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Paid £70 - £80 per day + impressive healthcare package
- Aspiring Psychologist / Primary Teacher
- 1st class or 2:1 university degree is ideal
- Confident in interacting in 1:1 and group situations
- Highly interactive with pupils and teachers
- Previous experience with children preferred
- Passionate & positive individual required!
- MUST be committed, punctual and hard working
- Located in the vibrant Inner London Borough of Lewisham
- Diverse Mainstream Primary School
- Caters for over 200 pupils aged 3-11yrs (EYFS to Year 6)
- EXCELLENT leadership team in place - with training offered on the job
- Opportunities for additional training & professional development
- If this opportunity is for you, please click apply now to be immediately shortlisted and contacted for this amazing opportunity!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.