£70 - £85 per day
14 days ago
Primary Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
The Head Teacher of a supportive Primary School in Lewisham, South East London, is looking for a recent graduate to join their school as a Primary Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Special Needs.
- Primary Teaching Assistant Posts
- Supportive Primary School in Lewisham, South East London - Primary Teaching Assistant
- Long-term full-time Primary teaching assistant role until July 2022
- Graduate only Primary Teaching Assistant
- Aspiring Teacher - teacher training on offer in 2022
- 1st Class Support from SENCO and Senior Leaders
- Gain vital experience with SEN pupils before you start a PGCE
The Headteacher of a popular primary school in Lewisham is looking to appoint 2 Graduate Teaching Assistants ASAP. The school requires 2 confident and ambitious graduates who are able to hit the ground running and support some of the school's most vulnerable students.
Your role as a Primary Teaching Assistant will be to work alongside the school SENCO who oversees all Primary Teaching Assistants. You will be working with a number of different pupils who have Special Educational Needs. On a daily basis, your role will be to help 1-1 in the classroom, you may be asked to lead small groups of 3-4 pupils who require additional support.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants