£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Teaching Assistant | Greenwich | Immediate start | Long Term Opportunity | Outstanding Primary School | Challenging Behaviour
Immediate start for an experienced Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work 1:1 with a boy who is showing challenging behaviour in Reception Class. This role is to start immediately and will run through to the end of July 2021.
- Lively primary school located in the London borough of Greenwich
- You will be joining a highly regarded primary school that has been judged Outstanding
- Benefit from a warm and welcoming staff team who enjoy their job
- Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children
- Working 1:1 in the EYFS
- Great pay rates for an experienced Teaching Assistant
The successful applicant will be working 1:1 with a child in Reception who has Social, emotional and behavioural needs and can present with challenging behaviour. We are looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience working with children with these needs.
The school is an Outstanding Primary school based in Greenwich. As a Learning Support Assistant within the SEN department, you will be join an enthusiastic team that is well led by a strong coordinator.
For this Learning Support role you should have previous experience working in a Primary school doing 1:1 or group work with children presenting with challenging behaviour. You should be a self-assured individual who likes working as part of a team.
So, if you are an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role to start January 2021 in Greenwich, please send your CV for consideration and we will be in touch if you fit our criteria.