£28000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
September 2020 or sooner
PRIMARY TEACHER - REDBRIDGE
MS + SEN Point
Remedy Education is currently working with a school for children experiencing social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties (SEMH), many of which present challenging behaviour.
As the school expands from September 2020 the School have a vacancy in the Primary department for a qualified and experienced teacher. Responsibility for leading a curriculum area may be available to a candidate with the right skills and experience.
You will be joining the School at a very exciting time; there is a new leadership team in place across the whole school with ambitious plans for school improvement. Teachers in the primary department will have an important contribution to make to shaping the schools future direction.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher with
- Qualified Teacher status
- Successful classroom experience of Quality First Teaching
- An interest in, and understanding of, Special Educational Needs and the factors which affect behaviour
- Resilience, stamina, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude to hard work and challenging situations
The School can offer you
- Children with a hunger to learn
- The opportunity to be part of a hard-working, supportive, solution focused team of professionals
- A highly rewarding job with no risk of boredom
If you are a successful mainstream teacher who wants a challenge but are worried about making a move into special education, call me to talk about how SEMH experience can enhance your professional development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Please contact Ryan @ Remedy Education for further details.