£20 - £22 per hour
27 days ago
Long term perm
Year 3/4 Part time Teacher
Remedy Education is currently seeking an experienced Part time Primary Teacher to work within a fantastic School based in Southwark. They are looking for the right member of staff to start as soon as possible to cover different classes while the Teacher carries out intervention work.
*Primary Teacher - Year 3|4 Class
*Paid to scale - £22 per hour based on experience
*Outstanding School with a welcoming team
*Start as soon as possible
Remedy Education is currently seeking a Fully Qualified Teacher to join a small Primary School based in Southwark to join their team as soon as possible on a part time, long-term basis. They have high expectations for everyone and aspire for their school to be an inspirational and exciting place of learning. Staff are committed to giving every child, every chance, every day and strive to ensure all pupils reach their full potential.
They're looking for a Teacher ASAP, however would like to embed the new member of staff into the team this academic year and have a smooth transition for pupils next academic year.
Responsibilities for all teaching staff:
- Plan, teach and recap all teaching in preparation for exams
- Assess, track, and report on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Encourage pupils engage with learning through targeted questioning
- Establish positive relationships with parents and carers
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment.
We are looking for a class Teacher who:
- Have (QTS) Qualified Teacher Status and at least 2 years of teaching experience
- Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences
- Is motivated, energetic and fun!
- Has excellent communication skills, use of initiative and organisational skills
- Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Has the right to work in the U.K
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic Year 3|4 Primary Teacher opportunity, or for more information about the role, contact Carly Walters at Remedy.