£140 - £180 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Southwark, South East London
Pay £140 - £180 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant UK experience in a school
Contract dates- January 2021- August 2021
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to work with a school in Southwark. The role would be to commence from January and would be an ongoing long-term role until the end of the academic year. The school is based in Southwark and boasts excellent facilities and is an integral part of the community. The successful Year 6 teacher would need to be enthusiastic, able to work in a team and have excellent references as well as experience teaching in the UK.
- Year 6 Teacher, some mornings in Year 3
- 4 days per week
- Temporary (possibility of going perm)
- Inclusive and community driven school
- Enthusiastic staff and pupils
- Strong leadership with a supportive staff
- Excellent facilities
To be considered for the Year 6 Teaching position, you will:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Remedy is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Remedy Education can offer
As a valued employee of Remedy, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 6 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please contact Carly on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.