2 months ago
Year 3 Teacher / Lower KS2 Teacher needed in Camden
- Are you a passionate KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Camden?
- Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA's?
- Are you looking for a long term cover position?
A high achieving Primary School on the boarders of the Camden Borough is currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / Lower KS2 Teacher to join them as soon as possible.
The school itself is situated close well linked train stations. Staff turnaround is incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA's and clear behaviour management processes.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Lower KS2.
- Year 3 Teacher
- Camden location
- Mainstream Primary School
- Supportive SLT and regular CPD
- PGCE or equivalent with QTS
- Proven experience working within Lower KS2
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.