9 days ago
Remedy Education are currently looking for a Primary Teacher to work in a lovely Primary School based in the London Borough of Redbridge the school is looking to recruit a Primary Teacher to start as soon as possible. This will initially run through to the end of the academic year however could become permanent for the right person.
This role would also be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers, in addition to those with more experience. Applications are welcome from qualified Primary Teachers who can effectively deliver the Key Stage 1 to 2 curriculum to the students.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching KS1 to 2 within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Teacher you must be passionate about your subjects and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
- This is lovely school and is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. The SMT see the role of a school not just in terms of academic achievement, but as a platform to equip the community with skills to be life-long learners and a shared understanding of their responsibilities as global citizens.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school, and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions.
This school has a superb team of highly motivated staff that are fully committed to the education of the students and offer a rich, varied and engaging curriculum combined with an extra-curricular experience. They are extremely proud too of their truly comprehensive caring and inclusive school where each individual is valued. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
If you are interested in this position or are a Qualified Primary Teacher looking for another role please do not hesitate in contacting zeki @ Remedy on 0208 418 1390 or email myself on