£75 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth South West London
A lovely school in Wandsworth are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP on a long term basis. This is a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant position perfect for an experienced teaching assistant.
Your role as a SEN Teaching Assistant will involve working with various children with additional needs. You may be working in different classrooms, with different children through-out the year. It will be advantageous to your application if you have experience with SEN in any setting.
Job Description - SEN Teaching Assistant
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Full Time - Monday to Friday
* Long term to permanent position
* £75-90 per day, term time only
* Working with various Special Educational Needs (ASC, ADHD, SALT, EBD)
Person Specification - SEN Teaching Assistant
* Experience with SEN beneficial
* Ideally experience in another similar role
* Understanding of ADHD, ASD, SALT
* Able to commit to the entire academic year
* Graduates interested in training to teach welcomed and encouraged to apply
If you're interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity or similar roles in the local area, please apply today. If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.