£130 - £180 per day
9 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are currently looking for outstanding teachers for supply work in the London Borough of Lewisham. We are working with some fantastic schools and have a large amount of supply roles available locally in Lewisham, all of which are accessible by car, train, underground and bus. Are you an outstanding teacher looking for daily or long term supply work?
Are you looking to teach within your local area?
- Full time and part time available
- Competitive pay rates
To apply please email your CV to,
The school we work with are looking for daily and long term supply teachers to become a part of their supply pool where you can regularly visit the same schools across South East London, offering you regular work in your local area.
Successful applicants must have excellent classroom management and a passion for teaching across early years, KS1 and KS2. You must also be highly organised and be able to think on your feet due to the nature of a supply teacher role.
Booking are available in advance and in the mornings and all applicants must be available for morning calls.
Applicants must be:
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS Experienced in either early years (EYFS) Key Stage One (KS1) Key Stage Two (KS2)
Remedy Education provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in South East London.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website
At Remedy Education we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.