£80 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for our client SEN School based local to the South East London area! We are currently looking for a behaviour support assistant to support students with Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs in the school on either a small class, or 1: 1 basis.
The school are looking for someone to start full time asap. Our client school are looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant to work with pupils that need extra support. Working as a Behaviour
Support Assistant/Mentor you can expect to:
* Support students by providing them with 1: 1 assistance
* Monitor the behaviour and progress of these pupils
* Provide students with encouragement with the aim of helping to improve behaviour in and outside of the classroom
* Work closely with class teachers and SENCOs
An ideal candidate for this role will ideally have:
* Previous experience working with challenging behaviour within an SEMH/ SEN Specialist School, or in a similar setting
* A patient and nurturing manner, with the dedication to providing these pupils with the extra support they require
* Recent relevant training or qualifications
* Must own a UK Drivers License and your own vehicle For more on information on this role please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education or contact me on, 0208 418 1390.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.