25 days ago
Fluent French Speaking Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - October Start
- Do you speak fluent French?
- Have you recently graduated and have a degree in French?
Are you aspiring to become a qualified teacher in the future, thinking of teacher training in September 2020 and a French Teaching Assistant role would be perfect for you?
Does your passion for languages lead you to want to pass on your knowledge to future generations as an MFL Teaching Assistant?
This Teaching Assistant role could be ideal for you!
Please apply ASAP to be considered for an immediate start!
French speaking Teaching Assistant- Graduate/ Experienced Position
- Must speak fluent French
- French Graduate - desirable
- Great career development for aspiring teachers
- Must be comfortable to deliver French lessons
MFL Teaching Assistant - Full-time, long term role - Fluent French speaking Teaching Assistant / French Graduate
- Starting ASAP
- Earn £75.00 to £95.00 per day
- Apply today to be considered
Person Specification - Fluent French speaking Teaching Assistant / French Graduate
- Degree 2:1 or above in French - Desirable
- Must speak fluent French - Essential
- Must be confident to deliver and plan French lessons
- Some experience of working with children
- Desire to work in education/teaching in the future
- Confident communicator working with children/Teachers/Parents
About the role - Fluent French speaking Teaching Assistant / French Graduate As a fluent French speaking Unqualified Teacher/Teaching Assistant you will support a range of learners including those with additional needs, high-achievers, pupil premium children and those underachieving across 2 sites of these exceptional mainstream primary schools from Nursery - Year 6 based in Islington.
If you are interested in heaing more about this information please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki Mehmet at Remedy Education.