£12.5 - £14.5 per hour
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced Premises officer to work in a lovely Primary school based in Bromley.
- School Premises Officer
- Secondary school
- Ongoing contract
- ASAP start
An 'outstanding' Primary school in Bromley is seeking a premises officer to start ASAP. The role will be offered on an ongoing contract basis.
The role requires you to:
* Undertake the supervision of the site and the maintenance and security of the buildings
* Complete general maintenance, repairs, painting and decorating in and around the school facilities
* Liaise with the Headteacher, cleaning staff and external contractors to ensure the work undertaken meets the high standards of the school and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff
* Ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time and to guarantee the school is free from intruders and is safe for pupils, staff and visitors
* Working hours, Monday to Friday, 8am until 4pm
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of building management, maintenance and site security
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good organisational skills
- To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment
- Be aware and committed to the safeguarding of all children
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Remedy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.