£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Manager to work within Islington Councils Safeguarding and Family Support Team.
- Deputise for the Team Manager.
- Undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
- Ensure all the services within the area(s) of responsibility are provided in accordance with the Council's commitment to high quality service provision to users.
- To be committed to the Council's core values of public service, quality, equality and empowerment and to demonstrate this commitment in the way they carry out their duties.
- To carry out their responsibilities/duties within the framework of the Council's Dignity for All Policy (Equal Opportunities Policy).
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Council's Healthand Safety Policy and relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
- Adhere to the standards of conduct, performance and ethics of the Health and Care Professions Council.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly