East London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Manager to work within a Parenting Assessment Service for a Local Authority based in East London.
- To manage the day-to-day duties in the Child Protection Service including managing contacts, referrals and assessments
- To manage a duty rota and ensure the safe and robust allocation of new Child and Family Assessments and Child Protection enquiries within the team.
- To lead, motivate, nurture and manage a team (Social Workers and unqualified staff) to deliver a Children's Social Care Service on a daily basis.
- To ensure that the Service provided is effective and delivers the required outcomes, and Children's cases are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To take responsibility for managing complex cases and undertake specific tasks, responsibilities and duties that contribute positively to the development of the Service.
- To lead, contribute and support the development of best practice, policies and procedures within the relevant operational team.
- To communicate effectively with a number of other colleagues across the service and take a lead in the development of strong and effective Multi-Agency relationship building.
- To take a lead in managing team meetings and other related team functions, in the absence of the Team Manager
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly