Barking and Dagenham, London
depending on experience
30 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Practice manager for Homes for Ukrainians
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Work in accordance and alignment with all national legislation and local policies and procedures. The following policies must be understood in detail: Homes for Ukraine guidance for councils, safeguarding, risk assessment, information sharing, equalities and diversity and health and safety to inform everyday practice.
- Lead responsibility of ensuring that the Foundry system is regularly updated and that all casework aspects including rematching, transfers and breakdowns are fully recorded.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that robust wraparound support for refugees is in place to include wellness checks / visits, regular check ins, timely payment of subsistence supports, signposting / connecting to community support and supporting where necessary, the completion of forms, letters and phone calls and helping with access to employment and other opportunities.
- Ensuring bespoke integrated support plans are in place for each family or individual, with regular check-in's, to facilitate integration and orientation into their new home/area.
- Ensuring interpreting and translation services are available
- Working proactively to ensure the success of placements and reducing the potential of hosting breakdowns and the use of homelessness pathways.
- Participate in peer support with other local Refugee Support Co-ordinators (or similar), external partners, and others within the local Family Support Team.
- Provision of verbal and written fortnightly partnership briefings
- Develop joint support and action plans that enable and empower residents to address issues and build resilience
- Coordinate the input of other services and agencies to ensure they are doing what they are tasked to do
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive information and advice materials about local areas and services
- Visibly lead and motivate staff at all levels to work within a culture that is open, honest, share knowledge and develop best practice, underpinned by rigorous support and development.
- Ensure consistently appropriate resource levels, effectively planning for current and future need to mitigate against shortfall and unforeseen or avoidable cost.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly