0074KM - Kirsty_1567429833
14 days ago
Currently recruiting a Practice Lead to join an Intervention Service based in Newham. This Local Authority will require the Practice Lead to provide leadership and be accountable for the performance and quality of work within its Intervention team. This role will require a dynamic, innovative, committed and passionate manager, who will bring their comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with vulnerable children and families.
Requirements for this role;
- 5 years + post qualifying experience in social work.
- Experience in dealing with complex situations in practice and be able to move cases forward and secure positive outcomes for children.
- Experience of working with students or staff in a supervisory or coaching/mentoring capacity.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Qualification within Social Care
- Salary up to £50,448
- Welcome and Retention bonus
- Fixable working
- Access to one-to-one coaching and wider workforce development package to enhance your skill.
For further information contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676