East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Practice Leader to work within a Integrated Neighbourhood team for a Local Authority based in East London. This team consists of LAC and Leaving Care, Fostering and Adoption, Integrated 0-25 Years.
The post holder reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for ensuring that their unit is working towards achieving the outcomes set out in current Service and Improvement Plans
- The post holder is responsible for a statutory social work service that has an impact on the overall performance of the council, public and individual service users.
- The post holder has line management responsibility for a social work unit of six social workers. This role entails the recruitment, induction and managing the on-going performance and development of unit staff in line with the national skills and knowledge framework for social workers.
- The post holder is responsible for the decision making on cases within their unit, up to their level of designated responsibility. This will include chairing multi-agency meetings and working closely with the Service Manager on cases where children cannot safely remain at home or in their current placement.
- The post holder has responsibility for a delegated unit budget for staffing and service users and for managing expenditure in line with their unit budget.
- As a member of the service management team, the post holder will provide cover for other Unit Practice Leaders.
- HCPC registration
Knowledge and understanding of systemic theory and concepts and a commitment to applying these in practice.
- Enhanced DBS
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly