£140 - £180 per day
30 days ago
Long term perm
Post 16 SEN Teacher
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Post 16 SEN Teacher
Remedy Education works with some of the best SEN schools and is currently recruiting for a school in Greenwich that accommodates children with complex needs. The school is looking for an experienced SEN professional that is capable of making a difference in the education of the student.
The Candidate - Post 16 SEN Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Able to tailor lessons based on each child's individual needs
About the Role - Post 16 SEN Teacher
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Remedy Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Remedy Education, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £100
Please email your updated CV