£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
SEND Teaching Assistant - Greenwich - Day to day and Long term
SEND Teaching Assistant in Greenwich
SEND Teaching Assistant Starting ASAP
Paid to Scale
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supervising children's behaviour
- Encourage and support the pupils learning & development
- Supporting students with ASD or PMLD
- Elements of personal care
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Graduate degree
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- SEN experience with ASD
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work with different Secondary age groups
- Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent
SEND Teaching Assistant: We are working with a Secondary school in Greenwich who are looking for a SEND teaching assistants to support children with ASD and PMLD.
We are looking for people that have had experience working with SEND children, you must be flexible working across age groups and be able to support with personal care.
If you are an active energetic person who is looking for a challenge and wanting to support children within their learning environment, apply now!!
please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.