£120 - £160 per day
12 days ago
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that are diagnosed with autism, communication difficulties and developmental delay. Candidates who are committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching will be considered.
Successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications to be considered:
- QTS teaching qualification or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a secondary or primary level
- Passionate about working in education
- Experienced working with children with ASD
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed, resilient and caring
- Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service
If you feel that you have the required skill set for the above position, please apply with an up to date CV below.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process.