£80 - £100 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
PMLD Teaching Assistant
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant with PMLD experience, either personal school based? Are you looking to take this experience and develop it into something much more, maybe a career in Psychology?
The school is based in South East London and has pupils of Primary and Secondary age, through to 16. With the learning levels being PMLD and SPLD, there is emphasis placed on Music and Art with specialist classes for both.
To apply for this PMLD Teaching Assistant role, please hit apply to send us your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
PMLD Teaching Assistant role in South East London
***Role is ideal for a sincere, caring candidate who wants to give joy and raise standards wherever possible
***Living life with passion and passing this way of living and learning onto as many pupils and staff as possible
***£80 - £100 per day, great way to break into education
***Previous experience, personal or within a SEN or mainstream school is of huge benefit
***Role in which you can start your QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or QTLS
***C grade and above in GSCE Maths, English and Science
***Music and Art Therapy specialists welcome
***To start immediately and continue for the remaining of the year.
- A Significant number of the pupils have PMLD and have additional sensory impairments
- Large site set up for wheel chair access with specialist Art and Music rooms
- Easily accessible part of South East London, ideal for public transport or driving, plenty of parking available
- The curriculum is split into 6 different sectors so as PMLD Teaching Assistant; it will be a varied role where you can jump from EYFS to Secondary, dependent on the levels of the pupils. This is why competency at GSCE level in the core subjects is vital
- Looking for a PMLD Teaching Assistant who would want to start their QTS/QTLS and start a implementing lasting legacy at the school