£75 - £85 per day
6 days ago
Support Worker - PMLD School - Male
- Long term position through Remedy Education, one of the UK's leading supply and recruitment agencies
- Sept 2018 start (dependent on candidate availability)
- On going full time Monday to Friday 8:30 -3:30
- Dedicated and helpful agency staff 24 hours a day
- Experience with PMLD (profound and multiple learning difficulties)
- The pay for this role will be £75 - £90 (per day)
Remedy Education is working closely with a client SEND school in Southwark who have a full time requirement working 1:1 with a young student with PMLD (secondary aged student).
Experience working in a similar SEND setting or in the community is advantageous for this Care Assistant for SEN School, particularly experience with Male individuals. The school are ideally looking for a full time dedicated Male member of staff for a September 2018 start.
It is important to be of a calm demeanour or to effectively manage challenging behaviour and support throughout the day. Remedy Education will provide FREE training and CPD for the successful candidate for the role Care Assistant for SEN School if they don't have so already.
This is a temporary requirement through Remedy Education agency, there may be a longer term/ permanent position available for the right candidate if suited to the school setting and the particular student.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team today for more information!!