£70 - £85 per day
8 months ago
PMLD/ASD Learning Support Assistant - Camden, North London - ASAP Start
A high-achieving school in Haringey, North London dedicated to providing outstanding education to students with Special Educational Needs are looking to recruit a new SEN Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start.
SEN Teaching Assistant - The Person:
- MUST be a Graduate, or have previous SEN experience and an NVQ Level 3 related to education
- MUST be dependable, consistent, punctual, hardworking and highly committed
- Open to professional training and development opportunities
SEN Teaching Assistant - The Role:
- Working with students experiencing Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- All-through school with students being aged between 5-18 years of age
- Full-time, long-term until the end of July 2020, at least
- £70-£80 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant - The School:
- A school for children with a range of complex needs
- An 'outstanding' Special Educational Needs (SEN) School in Camden
- Hugely supportive and understanding leadership team
- Close to many public transport links, including London Underground.
This opportunity is best suited to a remarkably hardworking and highly-dependable person - either a Graduate or an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with at least an NVQ Level 3, related to education. The role involves assisting with the general daily lessons, alongside the Class Teacher, and working towards each student's individual learning objectives.
The Head Teacher provides a hugely positive and happy environment for pupils and staff alike and offers the latest training and development courses for all of her staff on an ongoing basis. A SEN Teaching Assistant will develop to a very high level within this role!
Apply for this role ASAP, as the school will offer a Trial Day to the most promising candidates, ahead of an ASAP start. Send your CV to Hollie at Remedy Education and you will be contacted if you have been shortlisted for an initial conversation about your application.