£75 - £85 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
PMLD LSA, South East London, Lambeth
About the School and the Job for the PMLD LSA role:
Remedy Education are looking for a PMLD LSA with experience working with children with a range of SEN difficulties. If you are looking for work in the South East London area and would like to make a positive difference to children's lives then we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking for LSA's to work in Lambeth based special schools for students with a range of complex difficulties including PMLD.
- Special Schools with specialist learning areas such as Sensory Rooms and Hydrotherapy Pools.
- This is initially for day to day supply but could lead to something longer term for the right candidate.
- The schools work across key stages 1-4 hence there are opportunities across these key stages.
- Our temporary LSA work can often lead to long term or permanent employment
Contract Details for the PMLD LSA role:
- Location - South East London, Lambeth
- Position - PMLD LSA
- Type of work - Supporting students with PMLD
- Start date - September 2020
- Contract type - Temporary, Long term
- Full time/part time - Full or part time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay - £75 - £85 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the PMLD LSA role:
- Previous LSA experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
- A passion for working with children with PMLD.
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible for the PMLD LSA role through Remedy you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Carly Walters at Remedy. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy in order to fill this vacancy.
Remedy is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.