£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
This South East London based Primary SEN School is seeking a Male Learning Support Assistant to work as part of the Learning Support Team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities within the classroom.
- Supporting students with special needs across KS1 and KS2
- Supporting a wide spectrum of SEN; Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism, Cerebral palsy and EBD.
- Teaching a class and constructing 1:1 work with students in Numeracy and Literacy;
- Devising action plans to manage the behaviour of the students
- Assist in the educational and social development of students
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students
- Monitor and support the students
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records
- Support students with emotional and behavioural problems and help develop their social skills
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for education, a professional attitude, will be punctual and reliable. Have the ability to get the best out of children, a sense of humour, adaptability, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, ability to build good working relationships with a range of colleagues and have the ability to work calmly and with patience.
If you which to apply for this position then please send your CV for the attention of Carly at Remedy Education - Remedy Education is a Quality Mark agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.