£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN LSA, Greenwich
About the School and the SEN LSA position:
Remedy Education are looking for a dynamic SEN LSA with experience supporting children with a range of SEND difficulties. If you are looking for work in the Greenwich area and would like to make a positive difference to children's lives then we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking for dynamic and motivational LSA's to work in Greenwich based special schools.
- The successful candidate will be teaching students with a range of SEN difficulties. These include moderate learning difficulties, social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs, Autism, PMLD and a range of complex needs.
- This is initially for supply work but there is the potential for it lead to a longer term role for the right candidate.
- We work with schools who cater for children in key stages 1-4 so there are opportunities across the key stages.
Contract Details for SEN LSA:
- Location - Greenwich
- Position - SEN LSA
- Type of work - supporting students with SEND in Special Schools in and around Greenwich
- Start date - ASAP Start
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - various.
- Minimum rate of pay - £75 - £85 per day.
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for SEN LSA role:
- Previous classroom experience.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
To be eligible to work as a SEN LSA through Remedy Education you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy Education in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.