West London, London
£18.00 - £22.00 per hour + Depending on experience
11 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Personal Advisor to work within a Leaving Care Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To provide a Personal Adviser service in accordance with departmental policies and priorities and to participate in the costing, co‑ordination, monitoring and review in line with department procedures.
- To maintain awareness of current legislative requirements as relating to care leavers and to participate in relevant training.
- To use regular supervision and staff appraisal and participate in Team meetings to ensure an effective service to users and carers and further professional development.
- To work according to the Council's guidance regarding working hours, professional conduct and anti-discriminatory practice.
- To work according to the Council's data protection and confidentiality standards.
You will need to be:
Experience in this team is essential
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly