£18.00 - £22.00 per hour + Depending on experience
30 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Personal Advisor to work within a Leaving Care Service for Buckinghamshire County Council based in Aylesbury.
- Support, organise or provide practical support to young people between the ages of 16 and 21 (25 where applicable) who are making the transition from care to adulthood.
- Under supervision or the direction of senior staff, ascertain the needs, wishes and feelings the young people you are working with and ensure the voice of the young person is heard and understood in the context of their lived experience.
- Participate in the operation of duty systems.
- Liaise with colleagues and other agencies to support young people who will have a range of needs.
- Monitor and report on the circumstances of young people.
- Organise and maintain records and documents using the appropriate process/ system.
- Carry out all duties with an awareness and understanding of the Safeguarding requirements within your area of responsibility.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly