£40000 - £44218 per annum + retention bonus
about 1 month ago
Permanent Senior Practitioner, Assessment Team, Medway.
Remedy Social Care team are working with Medway Council to recruit across Children's Services for permanent Social Workers and Team Managers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner with substantial post qualifying experience in managing a complex caseload and undertake focused and analytical assessments.
Experienced Senior Practitioners will be paid up to £44,218pa.
Main duties include:
- Work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts, such as mental ill health, disability, substance misuse, domestic abuse, sexual and criminal exploitation, radicalisation, poverty, discrimination, and immigration.
- Provide expert advice and support to less experienced staff on aspects of casework ensuring a high level of practice is demonstrated.
- Prepare clear, structured and concise reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the prescribed timescales.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience as a Senior Practitioner in Children's Services
- Fully understand and be aware of the commitment to the duty under Section 17 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder
- £3,000 market premia
- £3,000 retention payment paid annually after 1 years' service
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed in a temporary role.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.