£130 - £160 per day
22 days ago
Long term perm
Are you a qualified PE teacher looking for a new role for September 2021 in Southwark?
Remedy Education is currently looking for a talented Teacher of Physical Education to join a large mixed SEN school in Southwark to start from September 2021.
This is a full-time teaching role.
- Teacher of PE and Sport
- Delivery of practical and theory physical education lessons
- Positive confident behaviour management skills
- Innovative teacher able to adapt lessons to the changing needs of students under current DFE guidelines
- Five days a week
- The academy are interested in hearing from Newly Qualified Teacher and experienced practitioners.
- Successful 11-16 SEN School
- Part of a multi academy trust working to ensure outstanding achievement and community wellbeing for families in Southwark
- State of the art facilities for teaching and learning
- Dynamic leadership team including specialist PE teachers within the SLT
To join us and be successful in this PE Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- The school will also consider FE qualified teachers or tutors with experience of teaching children aged 11- 16
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Remedy Education, you will benefit from:
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
To be considered for this PE Teacher position, or to hear more about other roles for now and from September 2021 Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.