Up to £160 per day
11 months ago
Salary: £160 per day
Start Date: September 2019
Contract: Long term
Remedy Education is currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of PE and Science for one of our PRU's in East London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a PRU school, located in the London Borough of Redbridge. This is a school where students are inspired to aspire to the highest levels of achievement and are well prepared for adult life. The School offers a focused range of qualifications and encourages each student to choose a balanced combination of courses appropriate to their strengths, interests and ambitions. The School was judged to be "Outstanding" in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will have:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with students, colleagues and parents/careers.
- Have an updated CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS.
- Able to Teach Science and Maths 1 day a week
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ryan at Remedy Education on 0208 148 1390 as soon as possible.