£11 - £14 per hour
9 days ago
Lunchtime Assistant jobs in Lambeth, South West London
- Special educational needs & disabilities
- SEN College
- Part time hours/ Hourly rate
This opportunity is great for candidates that need a part time role with long term potential or flexibility for example childcare as this role offers late start/ early finish.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Supporting staff throughout lunch time and playground period
- Aid pupil/s on a 1:1 or small group basis including supervision of personal care
- The ensure safeguarding and safety of pupils
- To encourage play skills and life skills in line with pupil targets
- To support with organising equipment / school materiel's (tidy/help clean or clear)
- Report any incidents during working hours
- Supervising activities
Please apply with your update CV and any childcare related experience stated to be considered for this great opportunity. If you know anyone suitable, please refer them to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
All successful applicants will be contacted directly by Carly.